Category: Coverage

In general, if you have selected this coverage for your policy and you have a property insurance loss that makes your property uninhabitable, then your policy will pay you for the loss of income you suffer as a result of the loss. Most insurance companies will want a copy of a valid lease and/or a payment log that shows your tenant has been paying their rent on a consistent basis. Be sure to ask your claims adjuster about this when you’re discussing your claim with them.

Tag: rental income